Thursday, February 28, 2013

BEAUTY: Interior--Jay Jeffers

Since returning from France, I have been swamped with interior design work, which is great. I am hoping this might mark an upswing in finances for people in general and therefore an interest in the hiring of an interior designer (namely me). I am working on a master bedroom and bathroom extension and renovation, completely furnishing a huge 6,000 sq. ft. home, and a guest bathroom renovation. This leaves little time for posting the marvelous things I come across. But I had some time this evening, and I want to share with you San Francisco interior designer Jay Jeffers' new weekend home in Napa. I am crazy for Jeffers' work to begin with, but this charming house is pitch perfect. He took a non-descript California ranch house and created something elegant yet casual. I love the chevron wood treatment on the living room fireplace wall, and I especially love the fresnel stage lights in the bathroom!


http://jeffersdesigngroup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment